Adorned with 24k gold, these hand-forged hoops are absolutely stunning. As with all of jewelry coming from our studio, they are handmade using traditional silversmithing techniques. The gold tip is created using an ancient Korean gilding technique called Keum Boo. It is very labour intensive process requiring multiple steps but the final product is definitely worth it both aesthetically and in terms of value it adds to the item. The gold if further accented by deep oxidation of the silver.
These earrings are perfect for those who love unique jewelry. They are great for everyday but really shine when paired with simple black, I want to say little dress, but can be even a jump suit and would still make it elegantly raw.
As always, when buying our jewelry, you are not buying a passing trend – you are buying a high quality heirloom piece that will last for generations. We believe that trends come and go but quality of our design and craftsmanship will make this an enduring piece.
We also make the same earring in polished silver version (no gold) as well as oxidized version, visible in the last photo. You can find those listing in our earring section HERE.
OUR ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ SERVICE:
• EASY RETURNS – please see our policies.
• FAST COMMUNICATION – we are here to answer your questions
• OUR PLEDGE – all items are handmade by us using traditional silversmithing practices and highest quality materials.
• AWESOME REVIEWS validating the quality of our jewelry and craftsmanship
• SEE OUR PROCESS and NEW PIECES: www.instagram.com/projekt.m.jewelry