Here are some quick facts about these gorgeous brutalist earrings:
- length ~2.5” (6.5cm)
- width ~1.125” (~2.7cm)
- 925 sterling silver (sustainably sourced and recycled)
- these statement earrings are present yet light to wear.
- brutalist, industrial, raw
HANDMADE: These brutalist earrings are handmade in Pacific Northwest using sustainable fabrication methods. We strive to minimize our impact on the environment by using traditional silversmithing techniques, recycling silver ourselves and seeking environmentally friendly alternatives to often harsh substances used in metal smithing.
- US ships from Blaine, WA using 1st class package
- Canada and WW ships from Vancouver, BC using tracked service
- we ship within a few days of ordering in eco friendly box, ready to give
Returns and exchanges:
- we accept both returns and exchanges and promisse you an easy time doing so, if the product is not to your liking. Please refer to our policies HERE
These beautiful hand forged earrings are inspired by the view from our studio located in an industrial part of town. For more on the inspiration and process, please go to our IG account:
We are here to answer any questions you may have about these or any other of our jewelry. You can reach us at info(at)projekt-m(dot)co or on the social media using the link above.
Thank you for considering us,
Mara and Michel