Handmade from start to finish in our Vancouver studio, these earrings feature oval hoop suspended from a spike that has been gilded with 24K gold using ancient Keum Boo technique. To bring out the contrast between gold and silver, the silver has been oxidized.
With a distinct brutalist vibe, these earrings are elegant and unique. As always, I keep them big yet light so that they are comfortable to wear all day.
Length: ~3.5” (~8cm) from the top of the clasp.
Width: ~1.75” (~3.7cm)
All items shipped beautifully packaged and ready to give. If you’d like us to send it directly to your recipient, please let us know. We can also include a message on your behalf.
Please look around for other fun and inspiring pieces!
In a nutshell, we are two artists that have had the pleasure and the honor to practice their art all over the world, from New York City to Paris and beyond.
Our jewelry has excellent design, is sophisticated and unique. We strive to create heirloom quality pieces that will not go out of vogue in a season or two: a timeless high quality jewelry.
OUR ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ SERVICE:
• EASY RETURNS – please see our policies.
• FAST COMMUNICATION – we are here to answer your questions
• OUR PLEDGE – all items are handmade by us using traditional silversmithing practices and highest quality materials.
• AWESOME REVIEWS validating the quality of our jewelry and craftsmanship
• SEE OUR PROCESS and NEW PIECES: www.instagram.com/projekt.m.jewelry
Thanks for looking!